Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here are a few random things I'm appreciating at this very moment . . . my spring nature walk with Daxie this morning - it fed my soul (and his) with soothing song bird calls, lilac blooms, a running creek, and soft breezes; my new yoga space in the backyard playhouse, the glass of ice water I'm sipping with Tru Lemon (zero artificial anything - just pure, freeze-dried lemon!), my newly purchased hand-painted poppy-covered ceramic bowls from Kohl's, recent calls and conversations with old friends (thank you Faith and Nikki), my ever-growing taut belly (as big as I'm getting, I'm still enjoying this pregnancy), and thinking about how devoted and loving Tim is with Dax. It's a beautiful thing to watch them cuddle, play pretend sword fights, and listen as Da Da makes up fanciful stories that get Dax's imagination roaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment