Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here are a few more of my favorite things:

For babies: I just discovered the BEST diaper rash cream. It's called Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment with zinc oxide. It's sold at Walgreens. Bye bye Butt Paste, Mustela, and Desitin - this one tops them all.

For toddlers: Dax has been loving a series of books called, An If you Give book including If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, If You Give a Moose a Muffin, If You Give a Pig a Pancake, etc. by Laura Numeroff and illustrated by Felicia Bond. They are so much fun and they teach kids full-circle reasoning while picking up the concept of cause and effect. They capture how a toddler thinks and responds and to them, it all makes perfect sense all the time!

For mamas: Ok, I'm loving the new Revlon Just Bitten lip ($7)stain in Frenzy. I'm not a lipstick wearing girl so this has been perfect for having color that actually stays on for hours and hours. I just reapply the chapstick end and it brings back the luster. And I'm also not a foundation wearing kind of girl but I've now discovered the perfect tinted spf 15 moisturizer that goes on like a light foundation and evens out my ruddy skin. It's called VitaZing by Origins and it blends with any skin color. As soon as it goes on, it starts matching ones own unique skin tone. I'm hooked. ($37.50)

1 comment: