Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here are a few of my favorite things (and some products to stay far away from):

LOVE the new Aveeno Fig & Shea Butter moisturizing body wash - the heavenly smell lingers on my skin long after a hot shower.

HATE the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser (the micro beads are too small and too few and they do nothing to help exfoliate the skin. It's also very drying which causes the face to produce more oil and thus the purpose of "fighting pimples" is defeated.)

LOVE Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Shampoo - this moisturizing shampoo is light enough to use every day - it does not weigh my hair down. A superior product.

HATE Garnier Fructis - these products are heavily marketed and come in beautiful packaging but I think they are sub-par at best. It's amazing how many negative blogs there are on-line discussing the high price point and disappointing results. I would get a rash on my neck whenever I used the shampoo or conditioner. Yuck.

LOVE any Mustela products for my kids - fantastic scents, no parabens, amazing lather and zero tears. Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment