Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ah, the beauty and health care products I can't live without these days (starting from head to toe): Weleda Rosemary hair oil - I give myself a tingly scalp massage with this heavenly-scented oil; Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque - your clogged pores will breathe a lot easier after doing a face mask with this green goodness; Tweezerman tweezers - need I say more?; Sonic Care toothbrush combined with Crest Pro-Health toothpaste (this fluoride paste is the bomb!) and a daily flossing has my hygenist envious of MY teeth, (and for whiter teeth, I brush once a week with straight baking soda - the best stain remover product out there); Neutrogena Sesame body oil right after a shower makes my skin silky smooth, and as for feet, I soak them in a warm bath of lavender Epsom salts, then use my $2.49 heel shaver from Target and with a coat of OPI red on my toenails, I just gave myself a very inexpensive pedicure that looks like I just stepped out of the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment